woensdag 2 maart 2011

First days at work

Monday morning, little excited because today is the first day I will go to work at Biodroid Entertainment. It is a company which creates games for smartphones, etc.







Was really glad that I could follow my Belgian colleagues, else I would never have found this place. 

The location is very nice, it are old storage buildings near the water that have been restored and are now all art galleries, fashion stores and of course my workplace.

First problem of the day: the boss isn't present and nobody has any idea what I have to do, where my desk is, ... After a few phone calls I get a desk and a computer. I have to set up the computer myself, but next problem I don't have internet or a user account. So I have to work on my own laptop. Problem 3: my laptop can't run the software that I need to build games, so I have almost nothing to do.

In the afternoon the boss arrives tells me what my project will me, but he also isn't able to help me with the user account or my software error. We have to wait for another person who should arrive on Tuesday. By the end of Tuesday afternoon, the boss still can't contact the person responsible to fix my problems. Another useless day at work.

Day 3, situation is still the same as in the afternoon of day 1, oh happy days...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.